Rhodochrosite ~ The Pink Heart Saviour!
Rhodochrosite is one of the most beautiful crystals we’ve ever seen – the colour is so breath taking and it honestly looks good enough to eat (but please don’t!!! haha). This is a crystal that integrates physical and spiritual energies, stimulating love and passion while energising the soul!
Rhodochrosite is a great Crystal for calling a new love into one’s life, a friend or a romantic partner that is a soulmate, one who helps us learn necessary lessons for our higher good. This stone can beautifully guide one in the quest for emotional happiness, help one move forward after a period of doubt, and express love toward others without fear of rejection.
Rhodochrosite opens the heart, lifts depression and encourages a positive and cheerful outlook. It improves self~worth and soothes emotional stress. I mean wow!! But it doesn’t end there… here is a full run down on a crystal that needs some attention and quite frankly, deserves the spotlight!
What Chakra does it work with?
It should be no surprise that rhodochrosite is a heart chakra stone. Its soothing vibrations are perfect for activating and clearing this chakra; however, this stunner is a multi-tasker as it also works with the solar plexus crystal. It’s for this reason that it is also known as The Inner Child Crystal! Its ability to activate and clear both of these chakras leaves you feeling loved and joyful, like a happy child.
How to use rhodochrosite to activate, cleanse and balance your heart and solar plexus chakras:
- Lie down and place a piece of rhodochrosite stone over the solar plexus chakra and heart chakra, in that order. The solar plexus chakra is located just above the naval and the heart chakra is located just above the breastbone
- Leave your crystal on the chakras for at least 10 to 15 minutes then remove them
- Wear a rhodochrosite pendant that holds the crystal down near the heart and solar plexus chakras to keep them active throughout the day
How do I use Rhodochrosite for Physical Healing?
- Wear rhodochrosite jewellery that holds the gemstone near the affected area
- Ingest 3 drops of rhodochrosite essence or elixir made by the indirect method several times a day
- Place a rhodochrosite crystal in distilled water in a glass jar and leave it in direct sunlight for a few days. Warm the water and use it to cleanse skin irritations
- Put a rhodochrosite tumble on the tummy while lying down to improve digestion
How do I use Rhodochrosite for Emotional Healing?
- Wear a rhodochrosite necklace, earrings or bracelets to keep those healing vibrations within your aura throughout the day
- Ingest a few drops of a rhodochrosite essence or elixir to feel the soothing, loving vibrations throughout your body
- Carry a rhodochrosite tumble in your pocket or tucked in your bra. When you begin to feel upset throughout the day, simply hold the piece in your hand to calm yourself
- Keep a rhodochrosite collector's piece, figurine, pyramid or a bowl of tumble stones near where you sit, both at home and at work
How do I Use Rhodochrosite for Meditation?
Use rhodochrosite during meditation to expand your consciousness and allow spirit energy to come into your body. This is beneficial for finding solutions to problems, recovering lost memories or accessing past-life experiences to help you heal. It is also good for clarifying one's purpose in life. Deep rhodochrosite meditation may help you transition into the sphere of golden ecstasy. While you're there, you may be able to interact with your twin flame, if that's what you are looking for!
- Hold a rhodochrosite stone or figurine in your hand and focus on it while you meditate
- Set or hold rhodochrosite crystals directly over the centre point of each eyebrow, at your temples or at the centre suture on your forehead to allow access for spirit energy
- Hold a piece of rhodochrosite in your left hand or over the Third Eye to clarify your purpose in this life
- Place a rhodochrosite figurine, obelisk or pyramid on a table at eye level and focus on it while you meditate.
What Birthstone Is Rhodochrosite?
Rhodochrosite is a natural birthstone for people born between October 22 and November 20. Wearing rhodochrosite energises people born during that time. They will find themselves feeling more passionate, loving and courageous.
What Zodiac Sign Is Rhodochrosite?
Rhodochrosite is one of the modern birthstones for people born under the zodiac sign of Leo. People born under this sign celebrate their birthday between July 23 and August 22. It is also a modern birthstone for Scorpios. They celebrate their birthday between October 23 and November 21.
Cleanse your rhodochrosite stones frequently, especially if you are using them often on your chakras or to meditate. Be careful with them, though. They are soft enough to be scratched by quartz particles contained in the dust that gets on them so don't just wipe them off. They can be cleansed by simply holding them under running water for a few minutes. Don't hesitate to wash them in tepid water with mild dish soap if they get dirty. Dry them with a soft, clean cloth and store them in pouches or wrapped in a soft cloth to keep them away from other crystals.
Why Is Rhodochrosite so expensive?
Originally opened as a silver mine in 1873, the rhodochrosite was disregarded at that time. Then, as the popularity of mineral collecting increased, the well-formed crystals found at the Sweet Home Mine became many times more valuable than the silver itself!